Thursday, January 09, 2014

2014 Crafty Goals


I'm not huge on doing New Year's resolutions but I do like to give myself some goals for the year, crafty goals specifically. So, here are my goals for the year, I think this year I will accomplish most if not all of them. I'm very excited about that!

Crochet one square a day for my 2014 crochet mood blanket (on instagram #crochetmoodblanket2014). I'm aiming to share my progress every Monday.

Crochet one swatch a month. I'll be sharing more about this very soon!

Crochet something wearable. I will be crocheting this cardigan soon, I already have the pattern bought and supplies ready.

Crochet each of my children a blanket. I'm planning on giving them each one for Christmas, if I can hold off that long!

Knit a pair of socks. Yarn and needles are on their way already!

Dye a skein of yarn. It will probably be with koolaid but I would love to dye the way Liesl dyed her yarns.

Craft it Forward. A few years ago I did Pay it Forward, I really liked doing it, so I decided to finally do it again this year. I posted it on instagram a few days ago and spots filled up super fast! I'm going to be crocheting gifts for 7 people throughout the year.

Do you have any crafty goals this year?