Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yarn Along

first shawl in progress

I'm still working on my shawl from last week! I'm hoping to finish it up by next week.

I finished my book The Painted Girls from last week, as well as two others over the weekend, I went on a bit of a reading binge!

I read Bloom by Kelle Hampton, I expected to like it after reading her birth story some time ago but I didn't like it much. It may have been my sour mood while reading it I think.

I also read S.E.C.R.E.T by L. Marie Adeline, which is not the type of book I would ever normally read. While it wasn't awful, it wasn't great (especially the ridiculous ending. UGH, dumb) I probably (or most definitely) will not be trying out the genre again.

Now I'm reading The Survival Kit, I downloaded it on my iPad after having a really hard time figuring out what to start next. I'm just starting to get into it, it's not exactly what I thought but it has a lot of good reviews on goodreads, so I'm hoping it will be worth the read.