Thursday, January 24, 2013

buddies

I've been getting bad at sharing here, I've been finished these two cuties for a couple weeks now. I got to test a new pattern from FreshStitches again. The pattern is for a unicorn and a horse, I made both. It's a really fun pattern to make and doesn't take too much time at all, even with the mane.

unicorn and horse together

I used sparkly yarn for the unicorn, you can kind of see it in the pictures. It's Loops & Threads Impeccable Glitter, it's very soft, other yarn with glitter in it I have found is a bit rough. I used a bright pink for the mane, and I used safety eyes for this one. I'm happy with how she looks.

unicorn mane

I made the horse brown, I tried to make the snout the same color as his body but I didn't like how it looked, so I went with dark brown. I was running out of brown yarn, so I added black in with the mane, I'm glad I went this way because I love the look!

horse!

The pattern was released today, you can find it right here! These two will be making their way into my shop as soon, if you want to claim on of them before they go up, email me!

2 comments: