Thursday, November 01, 2012

October

october

I actually did quite a bit this month, I haven't even shared all of what I've done. I have quite a bit to catch up on here! Here's what I did manage to share last month though:

I made cute bats and joined them into a garland that I hung over my mirror.

I made my son a googley eyed monster hat and I shared how to make it too. Did anyone make one?

I gave intarsia crochet a try and I really like how it turned out!

Mixtro the Monster was a gift for my son's birthday in September, he's a free pattern from FreshStitches and Knitting Fever. (click to the post to go to the pattern)

I crocheted an Anthropologie (cookie jar) inspired owl.

Made a striped cowl that ended up too small for my taste. I'm making a second one and I should be sharing how to make your own soon too.