Friday, May 25, 2012

leaning tower of macaroons


I finished stitching this adorable cross stitch awhile ago but just finally finished the framing. I used a wooden oval hoop to finish the piece, I think it looks good.

The pattern came from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, the only color I changed is the plate, I used a light colored aida cloth so I decided a darker plate would look better.

And don't forget about the auction for Liz of Playin Hooky Designs. You can bid on my baby love blanket right here.
baby love blankie


  1. That crochet blanket is stunning! I love the wording going around the edging. I do love a bit of cross stitch too - i'm obsessed with trying to frame everything in a hoop at the moment.

  2. Wow very nice crafts, I looove the macaroons, so loveable blog! Have a Nice weekend!

  3. You are rocking the x-stitch lately! I've got two or three half-finished patterns. I need to work on finishing those. Lovely frame, too!