Tuesday, May 15, 2012

hedgehog pillow

hedgehog pillow

I made my daughter this cute hedgehog pillow, it's not very big so she probably won't lay on it much but it's cute to look at and she's happy with it.

It was really simple to make too, the pattern is from One and Two Company, it's a great shop full of cute patterns, check it out! The owner was having a sale when I bought this pattern, so I bought a second pattern that I'll probably get started on soon!

To make this cute hedgehog, I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Solids in arbor rose and a size 5.5mm hook.

7 comments:

  1. It is adorable. I bet she loves it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! I love it, Casey! The color is so fun, and the hedgehog head is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so cute would go great with my Opossum bag... love the pink ~~Debb
    crochetoholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΟΣ Ο ΣΚΑΝΤΖΟΧΟΙΡΟ ΣΟΥ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙΑΡΙΚΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΡΙΤΩΜΕΝΟΣ!!!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!
    ΚΑΛΟ ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟΚΥΡΙΑΚΟ!!!!!ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Your daughter is so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my you are so talented! i love the colour, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete