Friday, May 11, 2012

granny hoot tea cozy

owl tea cozy

Michelle at the Royal Sisters has a new pattern out for an owl tea cozy, when I saw what she was working on I knew I was going to be making one once the pattern was released. Earlier this week, she posted on her facebook page about wanting a tester, I was lucky enough to log on right after she posted so I got to test it! It's called the Granny Hoot Tea Cozy.

I made mine with a different color on each side, tangerine and aqua, my two favorites! It was a great pattern to make, very easy to follow. The end result is so awesome, I love it so much! If you look close enough, you will see a tea pot in there but it's very small. I've decided that I will be pulling the two sides apart to make them into potholders to hang on my wall.

owl tea cozy

Head on over to Michelle's etsy shop to get yourself a copy of the pattern! The pattern also includes directions on how to make a cute owl bag. I didn't make a bag but my girls saw it and said they would like one, so I may get to that someday!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Casey, I love it - and I love the Royal Sisters blog too... :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killing me with all of these cute things! I especially love the tangerine side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post Casey....
    They would look wonderful as a pot holder too...
    I have just sent you through an e-mail about my next pattern...
    regards Michelle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I have a pattern for one of these but from the Tea cosy lady your colours have inspired me to dig it back out. hehe xx

    ReplyDelete