Thursday, May 24, 2012

grandma love cushion

grandma love cushion

This is another one that has been sitting on my ravelry queue for at least 2 years! The fact that not one store here carries round pillow inserts is what kept me from making the pillow. I finally came across this super simple trick to making your own here, so easy! I used a 20X20cm pillow form for this pillow.

The pillow turned out so much better than I ever expected, I love it so much! It's so fat and comfy. I really think that I need to make another one soon! The pattern is called Grandma Love Cushion by Michelle of Loving the Vintage, I love her style, I've started another pattern of hers as well that I'll probably share later this week!

grandma love cushion

I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Solids for this pillow in aqua, grass and soft fern and a size 4.0mm hook.

One last thing before I go today, this baby love blanket I crocheted is up for auction here. The auction is to help out Liz of Playin Hooky Designs and her family after their terrible loss on Sunday. My blanket is right here and all the items can be seen here.

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to give a circular crocheted cushion cover a whirl. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful! I love the color combination and how soft and cushy it looks! I just wanna cuddle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cushion! Very nice craft! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Casey! I found your blog via Universal Craft Blog Directory and became a follower!I like the stuff you make!
    I started crocheting about a month ago and really adore it! If you ever have some free time you can visit my blog and check some of my creations;)
    http://myhobbiesplace.blogspot.com/
    Have a nice weekend,
    Angeliki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is gorgeous... love the color combination you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty pillow, Casey! You did a great job. It looks perfect for curling up and lounging around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I should make one for myself.

    ReplyDelete