Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ripple dishtowel

ripple dishtowel

Before I started knitting this dishtowel, I made this crocheted one, inspired by Kristen as well. I love it so much, it adds such a huge pop of color to my kitchen!

I pulled up Lucy's neat ripple pattern for this one, grabbed a bunch of cotton and a size 5mm hook and spent a few hours working it up. I pulled out random colors for each row, the first half of the towel I'm not entirely fond of but the second half I love!

ripple dishtowel


10 comments:

  1. Kristen inspired all ten of my dishcloths, gosh they are so fun to make. Love yours.
    Happy Tuesday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I'm making a ripple blanket, well I was I got sided by cross stitch lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Is gorgeous. Now I want one lol. I am starting my ripple blanket from lucy. I think I have to make a dishcloth first lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que linda sua ripple.
    Fiz minha primeira manta ripple.
    Venha ver e comentar, é importante sua opinião.
    Obrigada.
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! The hot pink stripe in the middle just makes the whole thing sing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is without a doubt the best dish cloth I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to ripple! This is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started making so as well but in solid colors.. this is just beautiful..colors are so bright. very nice!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like your towel. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete